'Melt in the mouth’ kale crisps for babies
Kale crips are a great way to introduce your baby to more savoury flavours. There are very easy to prepare and can be a nutritious snack – not only for your baby but for the whole family!
The recipe is suitable for babies from 6 months of age
What you will need:
- 3 handfuls of Organic Kale
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Rinse the kale with water and pat dry
- Cut out the stalks of the kale
- Tear up the kale into smaller pieces
- Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat the kale with the oil
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius
- Allow to cool and offer to your baby
This delicious recipe is from our friend Paula Hallam RD who is a Specialist Paediatric Dietitian and the founder of Tiny Tots Nutrition. We hope you love it as much as we do!