This is a great lunch, dinner or finger food recipe for little hands, it's a particular hit with toddlers.
Our Spinach, Sweet Potato & Chickpea pot adds extra nutrients, flavour and taste to this healthy dish.
- Suitable for 6+ months
- Makes 12
Suitable for freezing or refrigerate up to 3 days
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 Spinach, sweet potato & chickpea pot
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180C/356F and line a small baking dish with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl whisk 8 large eggs, 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese and one Spinach, Sweet Potato & Chickpea pot mix until fully combined.
- Pour your mixture into your lined dish.
- Chop half a red bell pepper and 6 cherry tomatoes into small cubes and sprinkle over the top evenly.
- Top with a handful of grated cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing to ensure they do not break.