Kale Muffins for Babies
At Little Tummy, we love veggies! These kale and cheese muffins are a great finger food for experienced babies from around 7-8 months, who have already introduced the allergens egg and dairy.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup organic kale, finely chopped
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, drained if needed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C and grease 12 mini muffin cups or a muffin tin with vegetable oil or butter.
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling about to the brim.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until firm to the touch and golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before removing them from the cups. Enjoy them warm or cold.
We hope your little one loves it.